Our approach is simple: We treat our clients the way we would like to be treated. We won’t pressure you into signing a listing agreement before you are ready or push to you buy or sell too quickly.
We are team of two REALTORS who provide top-notch service along with experience and dedication necessary for a successful transaction. We are among the top-selling producers in our office of more than 3,000 agents, and earned the Top Producer Club status awarded by the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORs. Our success is driven by a client-focused approach. We take the time to listen to our clients, learn about their goals, and develop a plan to best serve their needs.
We strive to make the process as smooth and drama-free as possible. After all, buying and selling homes is already stressful enough! Accordingly, we focus on helping our clients take educated and deliberative steps, avoiding impulsive or uninformed decisions.
We take the time to listen to our clients, learn about their goals, and develop a plan to best serve their needs. While some agents brag about their “tough negotiating skills,” we believe a successful process also hinges on a winning strategy. Key elements of a winning strategy include determining the right market price for a home, smart marketing, structuring the best and strongest offers possible, timing of offers and potential escalation causes, regular communication, and the ability to move quickly.
Communication and timing are key factors. That is why we remain available 24/7, willing and ready to write, review, and revise offers and counter offers as needed.
In addition, we work with a team of experts—lenders, inspectors, title companies, handymen and women, and more—whose work we know and can recommend without reservation. We do not accept fees for referring any of these individuals and won’t refer anyone that we should not use ourselves.
We provide all the services you get with other agencies and more with at a very competitive fee. For 4.5 percent of the sales price we will:
- Provide a FREE home market analysis to help you price your home right.
- Provide advice on getting your home staged and ready to market.
- High-quality photos for the listing.
- List your home on the region’s Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Produce and provide full-color brochures.
- Conduct open houses.
- Market your home on social media using Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Publish your listing on Craigslist.org.
- Provide feedback on your listing from other agents.
- Negotiate contract and manage administrative duties.
- Guide you through the sales process.
- And much more!